Products in this Bundle (4)
SAVE!! This bundle contains 4 different lessons on stage makeup and gives your students a chance to be makeup artists. These are great for a middle school or through high school drama class.
A teacher could assign these lessons to students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
Each Stage Makeup Lesson includes:
- Warm-Up Games--such as Zip, Zap, Zop and Please Don't Take Me (MY versions)
- The History of Stage Makeup (separate file of PowerPoint slides & teacher's lecture notes)
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it
- Materials List
- Source & Video link list (Cirque De Soleil, Zombie, Old Age, Basic and Fantasy makeup tutorials, etc.)
- Pinterest board links with examples for some lessons
- Female Makeup Design Template
- Male Makeup Design Template
- Theatre Quote page--great to use for discussion and/or bell ringers
My stage makeup studies include entire lessons for you.
Comprehensive? You bet.
ALSO: --PLAY DIRECTING TIPS FOR BEGINNING AND ADVANCED THEATRE/ STAGE MAKEUP. (Just a little thank you from me for purchasing this bundle.)
Field tested and created by an award winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years, these lessons are guaranteed fun and total student engagement.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
Check out my other products at: Dramamommaspeaks
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Lin Manuel Miranda Biography
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
Sedna, an Inuit Tale
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for