Products in this Bundle (4)
Save 20% With Halloween approaching, this is a great bundle to teach. This week-long product teaches about movement, tableau, storytelling and costume design for super hero characters. It gives students an opportunity to be costume designers as well. Plus, I've included super hero mask templates. How fun!
This bundle includes:
- Letter to Teacher
- The History of Super Heroes, Costume Design and Tableau
- The Rationale for Teaching Super Heroes, Costume Design, Tableau
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Costumes Notes for Students
- The History of Super Hero Costumes
- Materials List
- Source & Video Link List
- A Warm-Up—Engaging and Creative
- Super Hero Character List
- Two Assignments--one design and one written
- Student Examples
- Nineteen super hero mask
- Flyer listing the Qualities of a Super Hero--great way to begin class or post in classroom
- Extensive movement warm up exercise
- Evaluation and alternative activities
- What is a Super Hero
- Qualities of a super hero flyer (same qualities we want for our students)
- Tips for Success
- Nineteen super hero mask templates
Comprehensive? You bet.
Comprehensive? You bet. Created by an award-winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years. Enjoy!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more products of mine, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
Here are reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"We are working with this now for students who want to learn the technical side of theater"
"Another resource to use for our storytelling unit. I never heard of ths form of art so thanks for sharing."