Help your students master first grade Common Core Math Standards with this set of self-correcting cards promoting math skill review and practice.
This 156 page resource provides reinforcement for twelve different skills. There are ten cards for each skill with one exception; there are 28 cards for Missing Numbers in Equations.
These cards can be used as a math center activity or as a quick formative assessment following instruction. There is a student recording sheet that goes with the cards for added accountability.
Other uses include independent practice and small group remediation.
The sets include:
1. Addition, sums of 20 or less
2. Subtraction, differences of 10 or less
3. Doubles, 0-10
4. Names of Numbers, 1-12, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
5. Counting Dots, 0-10
6. Tally Marks, 0-20
7. Base 10 Blocks, 0-45
8. Counting Fingers, 0-10
9. Dominoes, 0-18
10. Ten Frames, 1-10
11. Complete the Sequence, 0-100, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s, forwards and backwards
12. Missing Numbers in Equations: addends, minuends and subtrahends; 5-18
Your children are sure to love these cards but they do require assembly. I strongly encourage you to download the sample preview card and assemble one before you purchase so you know what to expect. I think you will agree they are well worth your time.