Get your students to speak the language more using these pair drills. Students feel safe and comfortable using these drills because they only have an audience of one.
This bundle includes pair drills on the following topics:
1. Present tense review
2. Regular preterite AR verbs
3. Regular preterite ER/IR verbs
4. Preterite stem-changing verbs
5. Preterite stem-changing verbs with pictures
6. Preterite with chores
8. Imperfect with childhood activities
9. Ordinal numbers
10. Present progressive
11. Past progressive
12. Verbs that change meaning in the preterite/imperfect
13. Tú commands
14. Tú commands with healthy habits
15. Tú commands with reflexive verbs
16. Nosotros commands
17. Usted commands with healthy habits
18. Usted commands with reflexive verbs
19. Ustedes commands with reflexive verbs
20. Usted commands with pronouns
21. Present subjunctive
22. Present subjunctive with impersonal expressions
These pair drills cover topics that are typically presented in intermediate Spanish classes.
To use these pair drills, print enough copies for 1/2 of your largest class. Cut each page in half. Put students in pairs giving each person in the pair half of the sheet. When students get to the bottom of the sheet, they switch papers and do the drill again. In my classroom, students must repeat the drill until they are instructed to stop.
This product is a Microsoft Word document that can be edited to fit the vocabulary that you are using.
Looking for pair drills for your beginning Spanish students? Check out my bundle of Spanish I pair drills. Bundle: Spanish I Pair Drills