showing 1-5 of 9 products
Save 20%!! This growing bundle is focused on biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use these for distance learning, too. #DistanceLearningTpT
Each theater artist biography can be a stand-alone lesson perfect for a substitute teacher, an emergency lesson or simply a way to learn more about the professional world of theater. These are great for substitutes and days the teacher and students need a break!
- Meryl Streep--learn about her through an acting exercise
- Lin Manuel Miranda--use rap to study him
- Ming Cho Lee--examine him through a set design
- Denzel Washington--play basketball to recall his life
- Audra McDonald--sing Do-Re-Mi with new lyrics based on Audra's life
- Hugh Jackman--a short research project and One-Pager assignment
- Cynthia Erivo--ditto to Hugh Jackman
- Idina Menzel--some interesting trivia about her
- Viola Davis--what an amazing life she has experienced
Note: This is a growing bundle. It includes 4 biographies (Miranda, Streep, Ming Cho Lee, Denzel Washington ) in a newspaper format. The Audra McDonald, Hugh Jackman, Cynthia Erivo and Idina Menzel products are written as a question and answer sheet with a creative assignment. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT PRICE WHILE THE BUNDLE IS STILL GROWING!!
ATTENTION: If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out:
"Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
Or if you need to just get one page out of a multi-page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
Created by award-winning veteran drama teacher of 38 years, Places Please is a must for your files.
Are you following me? If not, please do: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have say about other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Storytelling Through Student Created Pictures
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
Costume Design with Fairy Tale Characters
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Set Design Unit with a School Setting
"Love this unit! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.