Test your students' ability to spot mistakes and develop their understanding with this activity. Pupils are given two different answers to a question and have to determine which is correct. They then have to explain what misconception has led to the incorrect answer.
Each resource consists of increasingly difficult questions on the given topic. Topics included in this bundle are
1. Rationalizing the denominator
2. Comparing and Ordering Fractions, Decimals and Percentags
4. Evaluating Composite Functions
5. Finding the gradient of straight line graphs
6. Sharing amounts by ratio
7. Comparing data sets FREE
8. Solving inequalities
9. Inequalities on a Number Line
10. Sequences; Nth Term
You might also like to read our blog
The purchase of this product is for the use of one teacher only.
Thank you for looking, we hope our resources are useful for fellow colleagues.
Please get in touch @numberloving or email@example.com