You Tell the Story is a creative writing work station designed for your students to complete independently while you teach small groups.
This is a BUNDLE of You Tell the Story Sets 4, 5, and 6.
In this station, students will:
- choose a picture they want to write about
- make inferences about the picture
- use these inferences to create a story (as real or imaginative as desired!)
- write the story in a logical sequence, creating one solid paragraph (with at least 8 complete sentences)
- grade themselves with the included rubric
Each set includes:
- 6 photos
- 1 practice photo (for whole group practice to learn the expectations)
- inference page
- story planning page (graphic organizer)
- final copy page
You can use each set for several weeks, as students can write stories about multiple pictures.
All photos included in this set are public domain images.
Please check out the preview before purchasing and enjoying!