Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This bundle is designed primarily for 2nd graders (although these activities would also be suitable for high 1st graders and low 3rd grader) and includes the following activities:
- 28 reading comprehension passages with comprehension questions
- Part 1 AND 2 of my Reading Comprehension Passages are now included in this bundle!
- 18 reading comprehension and context clues multiple choice worksheets - perfect for standardized test prep!
- 30 writing prompts designed to help students develop neat handwriting, writing mechanics, editing and revising skills, and more. All prompts include examples for students to use as models!
- Prompts include a response for students to edit and revise (punctuation, capitalization, spelling, etc.) The focus is on opinion and narrative writing.
- 10 reading response cards (5 fiction, 5 non-fiction) for students to when students read their own stories and need to respond to them in writing
- These are perfect to print out, laminate, and place on a clipboard in your reading center. Students pick and chose the response they want for each book they read!
- 36 reading comprehension task cards for before you read, the beginning of the story, the middle of the story, and the end of the story
- Also includes engaging final project templates for after you finish a text!
- 6 MadLibs-Style Fill-In-The-Blank Stories for students to complete with a partner! An engaging way to practice reading, writing, and grammar all-in-one!
- Multi-step partner writing activity - students interview their partner (questions provided), complete a Venn diagram, and write about how they are similar to and different from their partner.
- BONUS: 3 bonus reading comprehension passages (editable). These comprehension passages have an informational component and incorporate science/social studies :)
Icon Clipart from Miss P's Place