This BUNDLE of Popcorn High Frequency Word BINGO – ALL 300 WORDS
activity would be great for both an introduction and practicing of the ALL 300 High Frequency Words. This activity would be good for end of Kindergarten, First, Second, and Third Grade.
Words Included in First 100
the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, for, was, on, are, as, with, his, they, at, be, this, from, I, have, or, by, one, had, not, but, what, all, were, when, we, there, can, an, your, which, their, said, if, do, will, each, about, how, up, out, them, then, she, many, some, so, these, would, other, into, has, more, her, two, like, him, see, time, could, no, make, than, first, been, its, who, now, people, my, made, over, did, down, only, way, find, use, many, water, long, little, very, after, words, called, just, where, most, know
Words Included In Second 100
get, through, back, much, before, go, good, new, write, our, used, me, man, too, any, day, same, right, look, think, also, around, another, came, come, work, three, word, must, because, does, part, even, place, well, such, here, take, why, things, help, put, years, different, away, again, off, went, old, number, great, tell, men, say, small, every, found, still, between, name, should, Mr., home, big, give, air, line, set, own, under, read, last, never, us, left, end, along, while, might, next, sound, below, saw, something, thought, both, few, those, always, looked, show, large, often, together, asked, house, don't, world, going, want
Words Included in Third 100
school, important, until, money, form, food, keep, children, feet, land, side, without, boy, once, animals, life, enough, took, sometimes, four, head, above, kind, began, almost, live, page, got, earth, need, far, hand, high, year, mother, light, parts, country, father, let, night, following, seen, picture, being, study, second, eyes, soon, times, story, boys, since, white, days, ever, paper, hard, near, sentence, better, best, across, during, today, others, however, sure, means, knew, it’s, try, told, young, miles, sun, ways, thing, whole, hear, example, heard, several, change, answer, room, sea, against, top, turned, didn’t, learn, point, city, play, toward, five, using, himself, usually
How I Use It In My Classroom
* Choose how many words I want my students to practice then choose the BINGO Board with the number of squares for the number of words I want them to practice. I have included Bingo Boards with 9, 12, 16, and 25 boxes.
* Instead of already having the boards with the words filled in, I have my students fill-in the words I want them to practice. That lets you choose the specific words out of 100 words that you can have your students practice.
* By having the students write the words in themselves it gives them extra practice reading and writing the words. Sometimes I even split the making of the Bingo Cards into one session and the next time we play the game.
* As we play Bingo I usually give them a sticker on the corner of their Bingo board so we can continue playing more games.
* I use any small math manipulatives as markers for the Bingo Boards.
* I have also included headings from Aa-Zz so the words cards could be hung up on a Word Wall.
What You Get
**Every page in full color and backline (can be run off on bright paper to save ink)
**BINGO Boards with 9, 12, 16, and 25 boxes for the students to fill-in the words.
**Aa-Zz Heading Cards for Word Wall
**Blank page of cards to add your own words
Here are the links to the 3 Individual Products Included In This Bundle
High Frequency Word BINGO - First 100 Words
High Frequency Word BINGO - Second 100 Words
High Frequency Word BINGO - Third 100 Words
Check out some of my other products:
Beginning and Digraphs Bundle
All of my QR Codes Available
My Writing Posters
Class Writing Journals with 36 Topics
Graphing Fun Activities
120th Day of School
Beginning Sounds Sort
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! –Kristy Rivera
Check out the rest of my store at: KristyRiveraTPT