Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This is a BUNDLE of the math units in my store. These math units are great to supplement math curriculum you already have in your classroom or as 1-2 week math units!
The worksheets are already differentiated for you (in two levels) to meet the needs of a variety of learners. The hands-on activities, worksheets and the interactive Google Slides™ are great for direct math instruction, centers, independent work and at distance / remote learning!
UNITS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Comparing Numbers (within 20)
- Addition (within 10)
- Subtraction (within 10)
- Telling Time (to the hour and half hour)
- Beginning Multiplication (multiplying 1-5)
- Money/ Coins (US coins up to $1.00)
- Place Value (within 50)
- Length Measurement Unit
- Pattern Unit
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- Differentiated Worksheets
- Hands-On Centers
- Interactive Digital Activities with Google Slides™
If you already own one (or more) of the units, but want to purchase the bundle, you can request a refund from TpT for the individual unit.
Here is refund information from TpT:
- Duplicate Purchase— The same resource is purchased twice by the same TpT account.
Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase.
- Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase, and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- If your purchase falls into one of these categories, you can submit a refund request here. Please be sure to include in your request: the resource name and your concerns, along with any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots welcome!
- You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
- When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag items in this Google Slide™ document. Some of the Google Slides™ require students to type numbers.
Please note, I do not and cannot provide technology support for Google Slides™ or any other platforms. If you aren’t comfortable with navigating Google Drive™ and making simple edits to Google Slides™, please to not purchase this product.
- This purchase is for one personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom. You can share the link with your students' families via email or password secured online platforms (like ClassDojo, Google Classroom™ or Seesaw™)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.