This product is a great way to show growth of writing throughout the year by having your students write one class book per week! I enjoy doing a class book a week for the ENTIRE year for many reasons! First, I place them out at parent-teacher conferences and parent meetings for the parents to read; they absolutely love them! . Second, students also love to read them, with permission, during quiet reading time. Finally, during the last week of school, we read every book from the entire year, so the students can feel accomplished at how far they have progressed in writing throughout the year!
Each themed book comes with a cover page and individual pages with starter prompts for the teacher to print for each student.
There are 36 classroom books in all! Enjoy!
1. Welcome to School! Meet our class! (My name is...)
2. We follow the Rules! (One rule at school is...)
3. My best friend at school. (My best friend at school is...)
4. My life at school! (At school we...)
1. Welcome Fall (Fall is...)
2. All About Pumpkins (Pumpkins are...)
3. Happy Halloween (My Halloween costume is...)
4.Trick or Treat! (My favorite candy is...)
1. Student Sport Stars (My favorite sport is...)
2. Happy Veterans Day! (On Veterans Day we honor...)
3. Thanksgiving Dinner Menu (I will eat ______ on Turkey Day.)
4. Happy Thanksgiving! (I am thankful for...)
1. Snow Bunnies (In the snow I...)
2. Baby... it's Cold Outside (Winter is...)
3. Giving is The Reason for the Season (I want to give ______ the gift of...)
4. Joy to the World! (The holidays make me happy because...)
1. Happy New Year! (My New Years Resolution is to...)
2. Snow Day Spectacular (The best snow day ever was...)
3. Happy Birthday Martin Luther King Jr. (I have a dream that...)
4. Dessert Wishes (The best dessert is ________ because...)
1. Groundhog Day Predictions (I predict the Groundhog...)
2. Will You Be My Valentine? (Valentines Day is special because...)
3. Black History Month (Everyone should be treated equally because...)
4. Use your Imagination! Tell me a Story! (BLANK! free write!)
1. Read Across America (My favorite book is _______ because...)
2. Recess Rocks! (Once at recess...)
3. The Luck of the Irish (I feel lucky when...)
4. Spring Has Sprung! (Spring has...)
1. April Fools! (It is silly when...)
2. Happy Easter! (At the Easter Egg Hunt...)
3. April Showers Bring May Flowers (It rains in April to...)
4. I Can Help Save the Earth (I Can Help Save the Earth By...)
1. Flower Power (Flowers Grow...)
2. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! (I like it when my...-left at my for Aunts and Grandmothers, too!)
3. What I have learned (At school I learned...)
4. Soon It Will Be Summer (This summer I will...)
The writing papers for your students progressively get more challenging over the course of the year. By the end of the year there will be more lines and more space to write! Thank you for downloading! Good luck!!
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!