Three of my best selling articulation dot art products are finally together in a money saving BUNDLE! Separately, they have a value of $18.50, but you can now get them bundled at a 20% discount.
Dot art is fun for all ages and a great way to immediately reinforce correct sound productions...Oh, and NO PREP!! Just print and use on the spot!
When you purchase this bundle you'll have multiple pages of dot art for every phoneme. I use these pages in therapy for fun but intensive articulation practice.There are many ways to use these, and here are a few:
1) SAY AND DOT ONE AT A TIME: Students are given bingo paint and allowed to “dot” the pictures in each little circle after saying the name of the picture 1, 2, 3, 5, or however many times I assign. Do this with each and every picture on the page.
2) HUNT, DOT and SAY: Have students find every giraffe (for example) on the page, dot each one and then say “giraffe” 1 time for each giraffe they found.
3) ADAPT TO STUDENT LEVELS: If a student is working at the phrase or sentence level, have him/her make a phrase (if the student cannot produce a phrase quickly, assign a carrier phrase like “I like _____” or “ I see a _____” or “I ate a ______”) or sentence with each little picture. You can also have your students make a sentence with feather (for example) and then find and dot every feather on the page while you address the next student.
4) CHIPPER CHAT STYLE: If you prefer (or if you don’t have paint), you can use chipper chat style tokens to cover the circles instead.
5) HOMEWORK: Just check the box next to “practice for homework” and send the page home for homework.
6) I SPY: Use it to play ISpy -tell or describe the picture the students needs to find, say and dot.
In the end, your students will have a painted, speech-inspired masterpiece and you will have gotten TONS of productions from them!
I find these to be easy, print-n-go, fast-paced and productive articulation activities. I find these especially useful for preschoolers and young children because it keeps little hands and minds busy. I hope you love them as much as I do! Once it dries, send home for homework or hang these up proudly for the world to see :)
Follow the links below to read about everything you will get in each product.
DOT ART FRICATIVES & AFFRICATES EDITIONDOT ART PLOSIVES EDITIONDOT ART GLIDES, LIQUIDS, and NASALS EDITION