This BUNDLED energy unit includes EVERYTHING you need to teach your students about kinetic and potential energy, as well as light, heat, motion, chemical, gravitational and electrical energy for between 3 and 4 weeks - in a fun and hands-on way! -- This BUNDLE includes the energy unit, posters AND two problem-based learning projects.
The following essential questions are covered:
• What is energy?
• What are some different forms of energy?
• What is the difference between potential and kinetic energy?
• What are some sources of energy?
• What happens to energy when it is used?
• How do we know that energy exists?
This bundled pack includes the following products for $2.50 LESS than if you buy all of them separately:
CLICK HERE: Energy Integrated Unit
CLICK HERE: Energy Posters
CLICK HERE: Energy Projects
This bundle includes:
• Lesson Plans + Examples From My Classroom
• Essential Questions
• Kinetic and Potential Venn Diagram + Key
• Kinetic and Potential Red Light / Green Light Cards
• Energy Sources Scavenger Hunt + Sort (Differentiated)
• Energy Song
• Energy is Everywhere! Article and Response Sheet
• Cause and Effect Chain Planning Sheets (Differentiated)
• Energy Detective Evidence Bags and Answer Sheets
• Energy Detective Puzzle Sheet
• Energy Detective Response Sheets
• Energy Pre- and Post- Test + Student Score Sheet
• Class Pre- and Post- Test Score Sheets
• Energy definition slide
• Energy flow-chart, listing how the sources and types of energy can be classified
• A slide explaining kinetic energy with examples
• A slide explaining potential energy with examples
• Six slides with the six energy types, all with examples: light, motion, heat, chemical, gravitational and electric
• Teacher notes with suggestions for implementation and other energy resources to use (books, videos, TpT resources that relate to energy)
• Projects 1 and 2 Energy Committee mission sheets, checklists and rubrics
• Projects 1 and 2 organizing research sheets
• One article - "Energy Crisis" and reading comprehension sheet (cause and effect and synthesizing)
• One article - "Exercise (Kinetic Energy) Campaign" and reading comprehension sheet (fact and opinion and synthesizing)
• List of WebQuest links
• Public Service Announcement watch list and guided questions
• Presentation choices for each project - Project 1 - cartoon, Power Point, commercial / Project 2 - brochure, billboard, song, book