Hippity, Hoppity! Spring and Easter are on their way! It also means that it's the perfect time to introduce our Bunnies Literacy & Math Centers to your little learners. Kids in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten will stay engaged and motivated through the theme with our printable BUNNIES literacy & math centers.
As always, the bunnies themed learning centers include super low prep literacy and math activities full of EASY to follow directions. This makes these learning centers perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
Use the additional and optional versions and sets of the activities to reach the different learning levels in your classroom. I love that I can use the learning centers seamlessly between my leveled groups in my own pre-k classroom.
The more than 12 BUNNIES literacy & math centers are part of the ENDLESS Themed Literacy & Math Centers Bundle
. Grab the bundle today!
Each learning center includes detailed descriptions of the activity and how to play!
Bunny Vocab & Write the Room
- 10 bunny themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use the cards in your writing area, during social studies, or along with circle time. There are 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets included to differentiate instruction.
Bunny Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
"The Bunny" - includes repetition, sight words, predictable number words, and themed words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books super simple!
"Bunny" (mini) - 2 words per mini page with use of number words in the reader. In this mini book, the entire reader is printed on one page. Practice the simple themed words with clues from the pictures.
Bunny CVC Play Dough Mats
- Choose one of the 30 short vowel CVC word cards with pictures offered in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Identify the word using letter sounds and build the word in play dough on the carrot mat.
Bunny & Carrot Letter Match
- Identify the letter on the bunny and find the matching carrot. Match uppercase to lowercase, uppercase to uppercase, lowercase to lowercase letters. Use the recording sheet to write some of the letter matched and practice letter formation.
Bunny Pre-Writing & Alphabet Tracing Mats
- Depending on fine motor skills and writing skills level of your learners, offer one of the pre-writing lines tracing mats, uppercase letters tracing mats, or lowercase letters tracing mats to practice writing.
Initial Sound Bunny Clip Cards
- Identify the initial sound of picture in the middle of the bunny's belly and find the matching letter. Clip the correct letter with a clothespin.
Bunny Colors Roll & Graph or Tally
- Use the printable dice to roll, identify the color of the bunny, and color in the graph OR add a tally mark to the tally recording sheet.
Bunny 10 & 20 Frame Clip Cards
- Count and find the number of dots on the 10 or 20 frame. Clip the matching number with a clothespin.
Bunny Number & Addition Color By Code (2 versions)
- Color in the cute bunny picture using the color by number OR the color by addition fact code at the top of the page.
Carrot Count & Add Cards (sum to 10)
- Using mini erasers or other counters, add the correct number of carrots to each basket. Count the total number of carrots and write the answer in dry erase marker or use number magnets to show the total.
Feed the Bunny Shape Carrots
- Match the shape carrot to the correct shape bunny, and then draw the shapes on the recording sheet. Includes 10 shapes.
Carrot Count & Color or Write
- Count the number of carrots on the card. Find the matching number on the carrot on the recording sheet. Color in the carrot. If using the Count & Write recording sheet, count the carrots on the card and then write the number on an empty carrot.
The BUNNIES Literacy & Math centers
are so fun, just wait until you see the Bunny themed fine motor busy bins
You can find the entire list of the themes that will be included in the ENDLESS Themed Fine Motor Busy Bins