'BUSY BODIES' (Middle/Upper Primary) is a professionally produced song that helps students to understand functions of various human body systems (respiratory, circulatory, digestive, skeletal, nervous) and the need to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
FYI: ‘Busy Bodies' also available as:
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify /reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
I’m a busy body, if you know what I mean,
A fine-tuned, moving, thinking machine;
From my awesome brain to my great big heart,
I’m a walking, talking work of art!
(I’m a walking, talking work of art!)
The Respiratory System on our lungs it depends;
Breathing in and breathing out, it never ends.
There’s no doubt about it, we can’t live without it,
Respect the gift of life and treat it well, my friends.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching / Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych; Post Grad, Cert, Ed:
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*Blog Post: Curriculum Karaoke™
'This is a very good resource and the lyrics are excellent. After learning the song, I had my students highlight the important facts and they really seemed to understand the information quicker and retained the information.'
~ Teresa T.
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.