***Updated for the 2018-2019 School Year***
This Teacher Planner is 950+ pages and is Editable and Customizable!
⇧⇧⇧ See the PREVIEW above for more details and pictures! ⇧⇧⇧
Editable or Hand Writeable
One great feature about this planner is that it doesn't matter if you prefer to hand-write your plans (like me most of the time), or type them in (like me sometimes); this planner is set up for both options!!! The planner was created in Microsoft’s PowerPoint, so in order to be able to edit the planner, you will need a program that will edit it. Also, the font used is called KG I Need a Font by KG Fonts. You can download her fonts here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ALL-Kimberly-Geswein-Fonts-in-One-Big-Download-Personal-Use-537780 for free personal use.
SAVE TIME on dating your planner every year, because I will do it for you!!
With this purchase you will get FREE updates as applicable! This teacher planner/binder is currently dated for July 2018 through June 2019. As I update it (my goal is yearly or as new features are suggested) you will be notified and be able to get all the updates for FREE! Newly dated planners will be available by June 1st (or sooner) of every year for you to download at no additional cost to you.
Steps on how to get updates:
Place your mouse over "My TpT" at the top of the page. Then click "My Purchases." Somewhere in your list of past purchases you should see this Teacher Planner/Binder. You can re-download it from there.
This is also where you would go to check for updates. If I have updated the file, you will see a notification next to the resource that says something like ‘Newly Revised Re-download’.
Here is what you will get in this package:
STYLE and ORGANIZATION
- 15+ Different Cover Styles to Choose from – Each cover option is editable so that you can title it however you’d like (instructions are included)
- Blank Editable Covers (of each design) so you can add your own text, instead of using mine
- Editable Matching Spines for the side of your binder in 1”, 1.5” and 2”
- Cover Page to type in your name
- Binder spines in 1”, 1.5” and 2”
- 2-page spreads of weekly pre-dated lesson plans (4, 5, or 6 subject format with subjects listed at the top of each column; or choose the subject format with subjects listed on the left side of each row, your choice).
- Month at a Glance (12 pre-dated calendars, starts in July and ends in June on a 2-page spread or a single page)
- Year at a Glance (1-page format at the end of the planner)
- You must have Office PowerPoint (or similar)!
- Suggested Binder size of at least 1” is recommended - according to universalprinting.com, for a typical 20lb sheet of printer paper, a ½” c-ring binder can hold up to 124 sheets. For a heavier duty paper such as 24lb sheets, a ½” binder can hold up to 100 sheets. Each planning style has about 204 slides, if printed back to front this planner is 102 sheets of paper. Plus, you may add other sheets to the binder or sheet protects for your convenience. A 1” binder can hold up to 248 sheets of 20lb weight paper or 200 sheets of 24lb weight paper, so your best bet is at least a 1” binder. A ½” d-ring binder can hold 155 sheets of 20lb weight paper and 125 sheets of 24lb weight paper. A 1” binder can hold 310 sheets of 20lb weight paper and 250 sheets of 24lb weight paper.
- Spiral Binding your Planner - the first planner I created for myself, I actually turned it into a spiral bound planner where I took the final printed product to a national chain office store and had them spiral punch and bind my pages together (it cost me less than $5 in July of 2015 and it was done in about 30 minutes). I had laminated my front and back cover using 5mil laminating sheets. I then created tabs and cut smaller rectangles out of my lamination sheets and printed off my labels that matched each month and ironed the tabs onto the monthly dividers. This is how my planner was originally made and was exactly that, a planner, nothing really extra about it except a place to keep my login information and some note pages for staff meetings. I’ve used mine since pre-planning back at the end of July 2015 and it still looks great!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!
Similar Products for Sale:
Nautical Themed Teacher Planner and Binder https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-Planner-and-Organizational-Binder-Nautical-Themed-2346601
Woodland Creature Teacher Planner and Binder Combo
Tribal Pattern Planner and Binder Combo
All three of these styles also come in just a planner version without the binder pack.