PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What class doesn't love guessing the gender of their teacher's soon-to-come baby?! My class thoroughly enjoyed this mini-unit. We made a fun day out of these cute baby-themed activities.
You will received the following:
1. Stickers or Necklace Guesses- These can be printed on sticky paper to use as a sticker or on cardstock to punch a hole in and thread onto some yarn for a necklace. We used the necklaces and the kids loved them!
2. "The Baby is Coming" Anagram worksheet- I used this as morning work and let students use pen for a fun touch!
3. Baby Name Ideas worksheet- students will give their 5 best girl names and 5 best guy names. We voted on our favorites too.
4. Advice for the New Mom worksheet- This is a coloring and writing activity. Students will color them with their mom and give a tip of advice about what makes a mom great!
5. Prediction Graph with questions worksheet- This helps students visualize the difference between guesses with a DIY simple bar graph and questions to show their understanding.
I do make a big deal to emphasize these are merely PREDICTIONS of what they think the baby will be. They are only guessing, not voting! A vote implies they decide the result which they clearly cannot do! :)
Thanks for checking out my Baby Mini Unit!