Ah, BACH! I could listen day and night! Here we have a fine Minuet, as they all are! This can be used as a guided classroom worksheet, independent work, homework, a test, or assignment for private instruction. C# and Bb might be new for your students. They will want to write in the notes or fingerings. Here are the directions:
1. Who is the COMPOSER of this piece? ______________
2. When did the composer live? ___________________
3. What is the TITLE of this piece? __________________
4. This song is in D Minor. What is in the KEY SIGNATURE? _____________
5. How many beats per measure, as indicated in the TIME SIGNATURE? _____
6. Draw slurs over every 4 measures. This is referred to as PHRASING.
7. Circle the dynamics.
8. What do the dots over the notes in measures 9 and 10 indicate? ____________
9. What do you do at the end of measure 8? _______________
10. Play it.
Thank you in advance for your purchase and Best Wishes!
+Teacher Life Hack: for new notes have the student draw a simple diagram at the top of their page so that they don't have to keep turning back to their chart.
I would be grateful for a positive rating!