Wouldn’t you love to start this school year off organized? This 26 page package will help you get your new school year off to an organized start. This packet will enable you to place important information about your students in a binder to have ready at a moment’s notice with the exception of the “How do I go home?” posters which should be posted by your door to aid you with dismissal. This package includes a cover sheet (pg 26) which can be slipped into a binder that has a clear-view front cover. This packet contains the following pages:
• Student Information Sheet: Important information about your students filled out by a parent or guardian and returned to school. This will help to get to know your students better.
• Class Roster: List all your students as well as other important details.
• Name Tags: will fit standard vertical plastic lanyard sleeves
• Individualized Education Program (IEP): This sheet allows you to track your students on an IEP. (IEP, IEP meeting dates, and actions taken to meet IEP requirements)
• Allergy: Track all of your students that have allergies as well as the medication and other medical needs. Also a place to note if they use an inhaler.
• How do I go home? Bus, walker, and car riders can be tracked on these pages. These pages can be completed and posted by your classroom door to aid dismissal.
• Birthday Calendar: See all of your students’ birthday with a quick glance. Includes a spot to indicate if a student has food allergies.
• Daily Teacher Schedule: A Monday through Friday blank schedule with a place to write the time, your daily schedule, and a place to write notes about your lesson. Perhaps ideas you want to remember or use it as a place to reflect on possible changes for this lesson in the future after you have taught it.
• School Calendar: 12 month August 2016 -July 2017 with holidays noted. Includes a space for notes at the bottom of each page.
• Home-Connection: This is a half-sheet note to use for communication between school and home. Great for positive comments or to discuss behavior problems.
• Teacher-Home Connection Log: Record all phone calls to individual student’s homes. There is a place for the date, student’s name, the person you spoke with, and notes about the conversation.