This TpT Bundle may contain a variety of file types.
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
As teachers, we know the importance of setting goals. This back to school activity will get the new year started strong with a Responsive Classroom inspired hopes and dreams banner and bulletin board, and mini-book set. It's easy, meaningful and beautiful!
A a great way to get back in "school mode" the first week back!
This product includes:
- TWO banner styles for different ability & grade levels
• One hopes and dreams banner template with room for writing
• One hopes and dreams banner template with room for drawing
• Bulletin Board Letters "Our Hopes and Dreams"
With this back to school hopes and dreams mini-book students will:
Create a 14 page mini-book where they revisit old goals and set goals for the new year. This no-prep activity requires writing and coloring from students - it's a great way to get back in "school mode" the first week back!
Hopes and Dreams Mini-Book
• Reflect on their goals from the previous school year
• Identify things they learned over the summer
• Set goals for the new year
• Brainstorm ways to achieve these goals
• Identify things that may keep them from reaching these goals
• Think of ways teachers and parents can help them reach their hopes and dreams.
• dentify hopes for themselves and their class