PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The beginning of the school year is such a busy time! Why not get your students writing about the music that best represents them and their unique lives? This engaging activity can either be used as "Soundtrack of My Life" or "Soundtrack of My Summer" - the full download includes options for both.
Easily adaptable to different ages and abilities! A fun activity for the beginning of the year!
Includes 15 pages:
- detailed assignment sheet for both "Soundtrack of My Life" and "Soundtrack of My Summer"
- Brainstorming template for both
- CD Case / Song list template for both
- Cell phone template for both (to write out playlists)
- Brainstorming / Writing Worksheet for both
- Writing Paper for extension activities
- Grading Rubric
This activity is part of a Back To School Package - 12 Literacy Activities for Tweens and Teens- click the link below to see the entire pack!
Looking for DIGITAL Google / MS OneDrive version of this assignment? Check out the link below!
Click the links below to check out some of my other Back To School activities!
Addie Williams, Back to School, Addie Education