Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Want to start the year off building a positive classroom culture all while integrating social studies into the Common Core literacy standards? This unit was written for first grade, but is perfect for any rights and responsibilities or beginning of the year unit in the K-2 classroom!
This is part of my year long integrated units bundle. Other units from this Bundle include:
INCLUDED IN THIS INTEGRATED UNIT
• 230+ pages of lesson plans and materials!
• 7 weeks of weekly visual plans
• 7 weeks of daily, detailed lesson plans for literacy, social studies and math connections
• Common Core standards tied to each activity for literacy and math
• student objective cards with "I Can" statements and CC standards to post in your room.
• 38 word wall cards for unit vocabulary words plus a blank, customizable page of cards
• David Goes To School writing and craftivity (instructions and templates included)
• Graphs: How we go home, sisters and brothers, boys vs. girls, favorite specials, birthdays, vowels in our names, how many vowels
• Good Writers full color anchor charts, black and white checklists (large and mini)
• check your attitudes self-assessment
• tons of writing prompts
• interactive bingo printable
• star, star, wish peer critiquing anchor charts in color and bw
• good citizen writing and flag craft with directions and photos
• blank writing paper
• blank writing paper with good writers' checklist
• Family Quilt Square project parent letter and pictures
• vowel and consonant addition
• Sisters and Brothers venn diagrams in color and black/white
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!