Also included in
- ✍ Are you looking for back to school activities to use the first week of school? Check out this bundle for first week of school activities.Bundle Activities Include:✅ Digital Products For Google Slides™:Digital NotebookGrammarMathPhonicsVocabulary - Differentiated TemplatesVocabulary - Match ActiviPrice $28.00Original Price $56.00Save $28.00
- ✍ Are you looking for back to school digital activities that will encourage your students to practice their grammar, math, phonics, vocabulary and writing skills? Do you want to motivate your students using fun and engaging activities? If you answered ’yes’ to these questions, then the Back To SchooPrice $15.25Original Price $30.50Save $15.25
✍ Do you want a fun and engaging activity to get your students writing on a daily basis? The back to school digital writing prompts are a great way to get your students writing. The journal prompts include questions to support students with their writing and are aligned with the common core.
☀️☀️ New! EASEL Activity ☀️☀️
Use the Back To School Digital Journal Prompts activity with Google Slides™ or assign through EASEL.
✅ There are 25 writing prompts that focus on developing:
- narrative, and
- opinion writing skills.
❤️ Use this digital activity with your Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 students:
- as part of your regular language arts program,
- as a bell ringer activity,
- for homework practice,
- as an activity for early finishers, or
- in a literacy center.
⭐⭐ These writing prompts are available as: ⭐⭐
- Cut-And-Paste Prompts
- Prompts On Rings
- No Prep Booklet
- Literacy Center Cards
- Digital Prompts For Google Slides™ and EASEL
☀️☀️ You need a Google™ account (free) to download and use the Google Slides™ version. ☀️☀️
How To Use Digital Report With Google Slides™:
- Click on the image included in your resource.
- When prompted, select ‘Make a Copy.’
- Choose the slides you want your students to complete.
- Share the file with your students on Google Classroom or with Google Drive™.
How to use the activity with EASEL:
- Click on "Preview and Assign."
- Click on "Edit Pages."
- Select the pages you want your students to complete by clicking in the little box to the left of each page.
- Click "Save Changes" in the top right corner.
- Assign to students by clicking on the "Assign" button.
© Regier Educational Resources
⭐⭐ Related Blogposts: ⭐⭐
What Customers Are Saying About Writing Prompts:
❤️ "This is so nice and easy! Thank you for a great product." - Elizabeth Q.
❤️ "My students REALLY enjoy this. Especially when I let them pick & choose their prompts!" - Ashley H.
❤️ "Very useful for me right now. Working hard in my class to write everyday, but with some kids it is hard. This really helps!" - Heather G.
❤️ "Highly engaging. Loved the fact that I did not need to think up a journal writing prompt every day!" - Kathryn R.
✅ Other Back To School Digital Activities:
- Digital Notebook
- Vocabulary - Differentiated Templates
- Vocabulary - Match Activity
- Writing Prompts
✅ Other Back To School Printable Activities:
- Cut-and-Paste Journal Prompts
- Journal Prompts For Rings
- Literacy Center Journal Prompt Cards
- No Prep Journal Prompts Booklet
- Math Problems
- Writing Activities
✅ Other Digital Writing Prompts Activities:
- Back To School
- End Of Year
- Earth Day
- New Years
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Want daily writing tips, strategies, and ideas? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Looking for easy ways to teach writing in your classroom? Visit my blog.
❤️ Like free writing activities? CLICK HERE ❤️
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
Want free resources?
Leaving feedback leads to FREE resources for you and is greatly appreciated. I thank you! Each review you leave provides you with credit points for future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" and leave a review.
✅ Hit the green FOLLOW button. ✅
When you hit the green "follow" button you'll:
- find out when new products are released.
- receive notifications of sales on my products.