WOW! These are ALL of my BTS creations in ONE bundle! You get 5 products total!
--All About Me Banner Template--
Welcome Back to School! This template can be used in a variety of ways when coming back in August.
*Need an ice breaker for your new group of kiddos?
*Want students to share a little bit about themselves?
*Need classroom decorations? (That students can take ownership of)
Students can fill out the flag banner "All About" themselves. Color, decorate, and express yourself however you please! Students can share with each other or come on the carpet for a class ice breaker. When your kiddos have completed their flag, you may create your own classroom banner to hang in your classroom or outside in the hallway! Students appreciate art work that they can take ownership of in their classroom environment.
* Girl, boy, and gender neutral banners to choose from!*
--Activity Bundle (Multiple Subjects Included)--
WELCOME BACK! This will be your best school year yet with these activities and resources. The majority of this bundle encourages writing, cut and pasting, coloring, and manipulatives (teacher's choice). These are also multipurpose because they can be used for class work, as well as introducing them as an activity during math/reading/writing centers and stations.
This bundle includes:
1. Identify the Number: Students will identify the number by coloring it. This is also a great activity to laminate and turn into a math center or station.
2. All About the Number ___. Students will choose a number (either by choice, by dice, domino, etc) and tell you all about that number using a representation, writing out the number, number sentences, and much more! This is a good activity to laminate and turn into a math center or station.
3. Fill It In- Students will fill in the number bond according to the number sentence given below. This is a great activity to also turn into a math center/station after introduced!
1. Cut & Paste Activity: Match the lowercase and uppercase letters
2. CVC Word and Picture Math- Short A, E, I, O, and U
3. Find the Beginning Sound- Students will use the pictures provided to find the beginning sound the the word and fill in the blank.
4. Digraphs- SH, TH, CH- Students will fill in the missing letters with a helpful hint of the digraph and picture provided.
1. Write the Room- The latest and greatest addition to my TPT store. Students will write 8 words on the front of the sheet and on the back of the paper, students will incorporate 4 of those words into their free writing, creative writing, or personal narrative! Additionally, there is 2 different formats of write the room in this bundle!
--ABC Letter Cards--
SEVERAL OPTIONS! Each letter comes in 8 different color options, 2 noun options, and 5 font options. Mismatch, use all one color, use different fonts, change as you wish!
**Colors options include red, orange, yellow, green, blue/turquoise, purple, pink, and black. All colors are in fun patterns such as polka dots, chevron, etc!
**Noun options include either a thing or animal.
**Font options are all downloaded.
The best part about this product is how versatile it is...
-Can incorporate them onto their word wall
-Can put them up around the classroom for other uses
-Can use as a resource for flash cards
-Can use the sounds for letter identification and letter sounds
Students can be instructed to:
-Match cards to the same letter
-Match letters by consonant/vowel
-Match letters to words they see around the classroom (read the room)
-Partner assess letter identification and letter sounds
Although I've listed several options, there are many other ways you can enhance your classroom with these ABC word wall letters. Use as you wish! Enjoy!
--All About My Summer--
Getting ready for "back to school?" This is perfect for one of the first week writing activities to use in your classroom. Students can share what they did outside/draw a picture, they're favorite summer treat, share a summer safety rule, and many more!
-- All About My"Selfie"--
Bring technology into the classroom with this fun back to school activity! Students can use an iPad or ChromeBook in order to take a "selfie," then you, the teacher, can print all the students selfie onto a page (probably 9 pictures per paper). Students can cut and paste selfie picture onto their "All About My"Selfie" paper.
Students can proceed to share- whole group, small group, or you can post them about the room!
FYI: Selfie Stick Not Included :)