Included are: 1. Back To School Fraction War
2. Back To School Comparing Fractions Sort
3. Back To School Fractions of a Group Match
4. Back To School Fraction Task Cards (12 cards with answer key).
* Answer Key for Task Cards only
Common Core Standards
1. Understand a fraction 1 / b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1 / b.
d. Compare two fractions with the same numerator or the same denominator by reasoning about their size. Recognize that comparisons are valid only when the two fractions refer to the same whole. Record the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, or