This Art and Writing activity is not only a great way for students to get to know each other but is also a great way to build community in your classroom from the get go! The activities are also an amazing way to create a bulletin board for the hallways that parents, faculty, staff and visitors can see. I hope you enjoy it!
Don't forget to help me better serve you and give a little feedback! Not only do you help me but you also help yourself by earning tpt credits you can spend on your next purchase!
Like these activities? Click on the green star next to my name to follow me for upcoming sales, freebies, and uploaded materials hot off the presses.
Look what you get when you purchase this item:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&******** Inventory List *******&&&&&&&&&&&
* “All About Me” Data Collection Worksheet
*Quilt squares for student artwork
* Learn about your classmates Scoot
* Journal Writing #1 Write about five things I learned about my classmates.
* JW #2 Write about someone with similar interests
* JW #3 Write about someone who likes to read the same things as you or likes the same subjects.
* Interview Notes
* Draw a Picture of your friend
* Two set of materials One with clipart/One without