Also included in
- This Math Worksheets Bundle is a COMPLETE 1-Year Bundle! The worksheet packets will keep your sixth graders engaged! The packets have fun and challenging math problems. Not only are they PACKED with sixth-grade benchmark math problems, but they also give students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem s$60.00$97.50Save $37.50
- The 6th Grade Math Curriculum is a COMPLETE Bundle that includes all Interactive Math Notebook Activities, Math Station Activities, Math Notes, NO PREP Math Packets, Write the Room with Math, & Card Sort Activities for 6th Grade Math in my store.Resources Included:✔Card Sorts Grade 6 BUNDLE✔Math$299.00$525.00Save $226.00
A Back To School Math NO PREP packet that will keep your sixth graders engaged on day 1 in your classroom! This packet is just plain fun. Not only is it PACKED with fifth-grade common core math problems, it also gives students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving. Also included is a beginning of the year diagnostic test with fifth and sixth grade benchmarks addressed, back to school activities, and a Math portfolio starter pack. Use this packet at the beginning of 6th grade year review activities during August & September!!
Be sure to to see all that's included in the bundle!
- 25 days of Back To School Math Activities. It is just enough for a good review, but not overwhelming for Back To School classwork or homework!
- FUN activities and puzzles centered on reviewing math curriculum.
- Designed for students who have completed 5th grade and are going into 6th grade.
- Packed with 5th grade common core math problems for review and practice. Tied to Common Core benchmarks required for 6th grade
- Timeline for completing Back to School Packet (2-3 weeks).
- An ANSWER KEY for each day.
- Back to School NO PREP Math Portfolio Starter Kit Included (A $4.00 Value)
- Common Core Assessment Diagnostic Test - Grade 6 Included (An $8.00 Value)
- Back to School Activities for the whole classroom.
- Math Portfolio contents for saving and sharing student work for the school year. (Parents love these at parent conferences!)
- Lots of coloring fun. I’ve intentionally designed this packet with lots of pictures and borders to color. A MUST: Using a set of crayons or markers.
Table of Contents:
Days 1-4: Writing expressions & analyzing patterns
Days 5-8: Performing operations with decimals
Days 9-11: Adding and subtracting fractions
Days 12-15: Multiplying and dividing fractions
Days 16-17: Understanding place value
Day 18-19: Measurement
Day 20-21: Representing and interpreting data
Day 22-23: Understanding volume
Day 24: Graphing points
Day 25: Classifying 2-D figures
Need a different grade level?
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!