This unit is jammed pack with bright and fun stations to make reviewing 2nd grade Math standards engaging for your new students. It's a perfect way to start off the school year with group activities that foster a community of learning. This unit can be used in a variety of ways. It can be incorporated into a math workshop rotation or use each individual station and worksheet that accompanies the skill to review a skill daily.
Included in this fun back to school food themed workshop are:
1. Counting Money at the Lemonade Stand- set of 12 task cards on counting money and a student work mat.
2. What's Popping with Addition and Subtraction- set of 12 task cards on addition and subtraction with a student work mat.
3.Bubble Gum Numbers- set of 12 task cards on place value, odd and even numbers, and comparing numbers. It includes a student work mat.
4. It's Time for Cupcakes- set of 12 task card on telling time to the hour, half hour, and 5 minutes. It includes a student work mat.
5. 4 sets of worksheets that accompany each of the stations above.
* Please download the free preview to see exactly what is included with this unit.
For more math units aligned to the Common Core, please visit: