Students will need to use the “FILL TOOL” to color certain cells in the spreadsheet to reveal a hidden Back To School picture. Students must be familiar with Numbers 1-29
This resource is for both students beginning to learn Google Sheets and for experienced users. This activity is also suitable for Maths when counting from Numbers 1-29
This resource includes 4 files in Google Sheets – hidden mystery pictures with simple instructions on how the image can be revealed.
When this product is purchased, you will receive a link to a file which can be shared with your students so they can access it through Google Classroom. You will also need to request edit access from me before you share this resource with your students.
To access this resource, you must make sure you are first signed into your Google Account before you can double click on the link.
Other Google Sheets Products Available:
• At The Movies: Click Here
• Compare Supermarkets: Click Here
• Halloween Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• My Pocket Money: Click Here
• Sheets & Graph Skills – M&Ms Scenario: Click Here
• Million Dollars: Click Here
• Christmas Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Sheets Lesson Plan: Click Here
• Google Sheets Different Cursors: Click Here
• Question Task Cards: Click Here
• Tools Vocabulary Match: Click Here
• Google Sheets Toolbar: Click Here
• Grades 1-4 Google Sheets The Bundle: Click Here
• Google Drive Sheets I Can Statements: Click Here