Help your child overcome any learning losses that might have occurred due to the pandemic, early school closures, and delayed school openings.
The Lumos Back to School workbook for English Language Arts practice is designed for students moving from 5th Grade to 6th grade. It is an ideal resource for your child to review previous grade-level content and prepare him/her for the current grade level.
The workbook focuses specifically on diagnosing and remediating the summer slide.
Key components of the 6th Grade ELA Lumos Back-to-School Refresher tedBook include;
- 40+ Fifth Grade Skills
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- Answer keys and detailed explanations for all questions
- An online comprehensive 5th Grade ELA diagnostic test to measure the extent of any learning loss
- Targeted remedial practice to overcome Summer Learning Loss
- A personalized study plan to follow
- Preview of Grade 6 English Language Arts concepts
Some facts about Summer Learning Loss
- Students often lose an average of 2 and ½ months of math skills
- Students often lose 2 months of reading skills
- Teachers spend at least the first 4 to 5 weeks of the new school year reteaching important skills and concepts
Also Includes Free Access to;
- Parent Account
- Access to student performance reports
- Ability to assign practice questions and resources
- Ability to download and share reports
- Ability to create resource kits
- Access to Lumos StepUp™ Basic Account
- Support up to 30 students accounts
- Assign practice and monitor progress
- Access to actionable performance reports
More than 370,000 students and 53,000 teachers in over 26,000 schools use Lumos Learning Study Programs to improve student achievement on standardized tests and also to master necessary Math, ELA, Writing & Reading Skills.