Back To School SMART Goal Setting Activities for 3rd-8th grades
Also included in
- Want easy back to school activities that will help you get to know your 3rd grade students? This bundle contains 3 popular resources (plus 2 bonuses) to use during your first weeks back to school!Resources Included:All About Me Flip BookBack To School Goal Setting Mini-UnitIdeas for Brain BreaksBonuPrice $10.95Original Price $13.95Save $3.00
- Want easy back to school activities that will help you get to know your 4th grade students? This bundle contains 3 popular resources (plus 2 bonuses) to use during your first weeks back to school!Resources Included:All About Me Flip BookBack To School Goal Setting Mini-UnitIdeas for Brain BreaksBonuPrice $10.95Original Price $13.95Save $3.00
- This Back to School SMART Goal Bundle will make it easy to encourage student goal setting and promote a growth mindset in your classroom! The Back to School Reflection & SMART Goal Activities combined with the SMART Goal Setting Google Slides will easily guide your students through the SMART goaPrice $8.50Original Price $10.45Save $1.95
Head back to school by teaching your students how to use goals to develop a growth mindset! Perfect for beginning a new school year--these printable activities teach your students about Reflection and SMART Goal Setting!
Ever wish your students would be more enthusiastic about working toward a skill, target, or benchmark without you pulling or pushing them to the end result?
Or do you wish that your students would actively work towards their achievements instead of being passive learners? This SMART Goal Setting Unit will help!
Guide your students through goal setting activities which include reflecting on the previous year, explain what SMART goals are, and teach them how to develop, measure, and achieve their own individualized SMART goals. Lesson plans are included. Bonus motivation quotations included!
A comprehensive unit with everything you need-just print the worksheets you need and start teaching!
- Teacher Notes
- Comprehensive Five Day Lesson Plan
- Student Cover Page for journals-2 versions
- Year In Review Brainstorming-2 worksheet versions
- Summer In Review Brainstorming-2 worksheet versions
- Counting Down Last Year!-2 worksheet versions
- Counting Down Summer!-2 worksheet versions
- Brainstorming Goal Sheet-2 worksheet versions
- What is a SMART Goal? Poster
- What is a SMART Goal? Student Notecards
- SMART Goal Examples
- My SMART Goal Sheet
- SMART Goal Tracking Sheets-3 versions
- Encouragement Quotations
- Encouragement Quotations Posters
- Encouragement Quotations Notecards
- My Favorite Motivational Quotations- 3 versions
- Goals I Have Achieved! - 2 worksheet versions
- Goals Award Certificate
After reading this post, you will learn how to easily incorporate SMART goals into your daily routine!
Make teaching SMART goal setting a breeze! This companion resource includes et over 70 interactive and informational slides.
Want other SMART goal setting resources? Try these!
Thank you for your interest! Please look for the green star by the pink LLX2 circle and click it to become a follower. You then will receive updates about our products and new releases!
Please take a moment to leave a review, not only do we love hearing feedback from our customers, you will get TPT credit to use on future purchases!
Follow Lessons Learned x 2 on:
- Instagram, or
- Visit our Blog for more resources and encouragement!
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.