Every school year I obsess over what activities to do during that first week of school. Finally, I decided to just create something that is ready to use and a great intro for students into the school year. This product is a (very cute!) student book that can be printed, stapled and given to students. The book contains pages that highlight the following:
- What they wore the first day of school.
- How they write their names.
- What they want people to know about them.
- Something fun they did over the summer.
- Their teacher's name and what their teacher looks like.
- Classmate pictures and names.
- The name of the school and what it looks like.
- About their classroom.
- Class rules
- Something they know well and what they want to learn about.
- How they felt before coming to school and how they feel now that school has started.
- Transportation to and from school.
The book can be adapted for younger grades or older grades by adding writing and labels to the pictures the students create. The product comes with a full color cover and a black line cover. It makes a great end-of-the-first-week product to take home to parents as a keepsake! Check out my TPT store for more great Back to School ideas and classroom decor! Enjoy!