Start the school year with a bang with this Back to School Toolkit - a bundle of 8 different engaging resources for the first week of school!
This toolkit includes:
- All About Me Banners Bulletin Board Display: Have each student decorate a banner with information and pictures. Encourage students to use lots of color to make each banner really eye-catching! Use the included title letters as a header for your display.
- Back to School Gallery Walk: Gallery Walks are a fantastic way to get your students up and moving around the classroom! This particular gallery walk will help you get to know each student.
- Back To School Printables: This package includes a variety of engaging printables for the first week. It includes: a Back to School word search to sit on each child's desk for the first morning, All About Me, a collaborative "Find Someone Who" activity, A Few of My Favorite Things, Interview with a Classmate Template, A Great Teacher Writing Activity, For the Teacher's Eyes, Only, An Acrostic Poem (and Selfie) About Me, and a fun Classroom Map activity.
- "Talk It Out" Dilemma Discussion Cards: In this Back to School Talk it Out edition, students will put themselves in the shoes of people around the school, discussing what they would do in a particular situation. This activity is intended for pairs or groups of three.
- THREE different brocures: Brochure templates are included for "All About My Summer," "All About My School," and "All About My Classroom." These tri-folds are a great way to reflect about summer memories, as well as get acquainted with a new classroom and the entire school.
- "In Our Classroom" Classroom Expectations Posters: These posters have been a back to school best-seller for several years. Teachers love the positive language and the option to choose from 24 different positive expectations. Put these together with a ribbon to create an eye-catching display for your classroom. Be sure to involve your students in deciding which expectations to display!
Hope you enjoy the Tool Kit!