This unit is jam packed with 5 fun and engaging writing activities that can be used with your students at the start of a new school year or throughout the year. These activities make cute bulletin board presentations or open house displays as well. Included in this 38 page unit are 5 writing activities. These activities are:
1. iGoal Writing Activity- Goal setting activity for the start of a new school year. Students write their personal goals onto an iPad.
2. Friends Through the Year Paper Bag Album- Students create a paper bag album about friendship. Students are required to write about things such as what is friendship, how to be a good friend, how to make new friends, and etc. Students may also keep photos of their friends or special notes in the pockets created by the paper bag album.
3. "Pinning" A Great School Year- Students create pinwheels that attach to a writing form. On the pinwheels students will write activities or units that he/she will be learning throughout the school year. Students will need to create 3 categories.
4. Bubble Writing Activity- Students will participate in blowing bubbles and complete a writing activity about this.
5. I Am Special Writing Activity
Please download the free preview to see exactly what comes with this fabulous unit!
Please check out my TPT store for other Back to School Products.
Krista Mehrtens TPT Store