Woo hoo! I’m super-excited to reach the “500 followers”
A heart-warming thanks goes out to all of my amazing followers.
Your support means a lot to me. In celebration, here’s a special FREEBIE
; I hope you find it useful.
The packet includes
* A “Chalk” behavior modification, positive reinforcement activity
, that will help promote working as a team to achieve a desired goal, building self-esteem at the same time.
* Black & White “color me” headers, for a sidewalk chalk treat Baggie
, as well as patterns in full color for preschool, kindergarten, & first grade
, with a blank template
for you to fill in with any other grade.
* I’ve also included a generic one
to give at anytime of the year
* A “Chalk Talk” bear poster
you can write a daily message on
* A “Chalk Talk” kitten poster
wishing children a “purrr-fect” day.
* 2 “Chalk Talk” (I had a nice time at school today. These are a few of the things that I did:) writing prompt worksheets
Click on this link to see more fun back-to-school activities.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a spectacular school year.