Kids love solving mysteries as it gives them extra motivation. They will enjoy uncovering the mystery picture after answering all the questions in this 2-digit subtraction coloring sheets.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
*** This packet is a subset of Back to School Addition and Subtraction Mystery Pictures Bundle. (Click for more details)
Contents of This Product:
You will get the following sets. Each set has a questionnaire, a coloring page, and an answer key.
- Two digit subtraction - with regrouping
- Two digit addition - no regrouping
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Boy with Glasses
- Girl with Crayon
- Boy with Bag And Book
- Girl with Mirror
You may use this product as homework, math center activity, or extra practice for early finishers.
Don't forget to check our Back to School Addition and Subtraction Mystery Pictures Bundle
for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.