- This mini-book is the perfect Back to School activity to create friendships and encourage students to get to know each other while practicing their speaking skills in an interview style! Use it the first week of school or after!It comes with 4 cover options and 2 different options for interviewing.
- Oh, my gosh! These Back to School cootie catchers are so much fun! #somuchfun You're students are going to really enjoy getting to know each other with these 10 cootie catchers! There are so many options. You could use them all in the first month of school or throughout the school year! They are an
- Use these back to school printables during the first week of school as an easy way to transition your new second grade students. The materials in this resource are a review of first grade skills. These are skills that a 2nd grader should be able to do independently making it perfect for the first fe
- These task cards are a fun and engaging way for your new 2nd grade students to review 1st grade skills! There are 24 Math task cards and 24 ELA task cards that review 1st grade Common Core Standards. (ELA cards include literacy, grammar and writing skills.) This item is part of a MEGA Bundle! 5 prod
- This is an All About Me with a twist! Use this month's Back to School Family Project as an easy way to introduce family projects to your students and their families. Plus, it's the perfect way for you to get to know your students better!This item is part of a Back to School MEGA Bundle with 5 comple
Second grade teachers, get ready for back to school season with ease! Use these back to school activities on the first week of school to get to know your students! Or spread them out throughout the month getting to know your 2nd graders personally and academically!
>>>>>>>> Buy this MEGA Bundle and save 20%!<<<<<<<<
These 5 products will help you have a successful start to a new year with :
>>>>2 Community Building Activities<<<<
Interview Mini-Book is a fun way for students to interview their classmates. Students get to know each other and you start building a strong classroom community.
Cootie Catchers will be a hit with your new 2nd graders! They are a fun way for students to ask each other questions and get to know each other.
>>>>2 Math and ELA Review Products<<<<
Back to School: 2nd Grade is a review of 1st grade skills in ELA, Writing and Math. Use this packet as a review while you transition your new second graders into your class.
Math and ELA Task Cards will get your students up and moving around the room. There are 24 Math cards and 24 ELA cards that review 1st grade standards. I've included fun ways to use the task cards as well as recording sheets and answer sheets.
>>>>1 Parent Involvement Activity<<<<
The Back to School Family Project is a fun way to get students and families to work together on a mini-project. It is guaranteed to be a success. Any family member can help and participate. There is no right or wrong way to do it! Each student will feel successful and have fun spending quality time with his/her family. I've included samples, parent letters, student letters... everything you need to make this activity a success!
>>>>>>>> Buy the bundle and save 20%!<<<<<<<<
Follow My Store
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login.) Click on the Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Plus, I value your feedback greatly.