Building positive relationships with students is key to helping them and you have a successful year. These 42 activities will give your students an opportunity to share their interests with you by using engaging and fun clip art. These activities will capture the attention of your students and will keep them engaged. They also make great bulletin board displays. Each question comes with a ½ sheet and full sheet option.
A few examples of activities include:
1) Design a unique license plate for yourself. The numbers, letters and design of the license plate should represent your interests.
2) If you can tell your peers one or two things about yourself that would help them understand you better, what would you say?
3) Imagine that you have a display of framed pictures that decorate the inside of your locker. Fill in the frames below with illustrations of people, places or things that are important to you.
4) Pretend that a major board game company is creating a game all about YOU. Design three game cards that would be included in this game.
5) On the awareness ribbon, draw images and write key phrases to help bring awareness to a cause that you care about.
Click HERE to check out my Back to School Activities, Icebreakers & Classroom Management Tools (125 Pages)