This “Back to School” resource reviews various concepts taught in 4th grade math. There are six student pages in the resource.
1. Find all factor pairs from 1 – 100.
2. Determine if a number is prime or composite.
3. Round numbers to any place.
4. Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers.
5. Perform operations with fractions and mixed numbers.
6. Compare decimals to hundredths.
7. Find area and perimeter.
8. Find measures of angles.
9. Identify parallel and perpendicular lines.
Common Core Standards:
4.NBT.4, 5, 6
4.NF.2, 4, 5, 6, 7
4.MD.3, 6, 7
You may choose to use the entire resource at the beginning of school, or you may use the pages separately to review before you teach a related concept in 5th grade math.
Click on a title below for additional 5th grade math resources.
5th Grade Math - Fractions, Whole Numbers and Decimals, Volume
5th Grade Math - Division with 2-digit Divisors - 5.NBT.6
Math Board Games Bundle 5th Grade (5.OA, 5.NBT, 5.NF, 5.MD, 5.G)
5th Grade Math Multi-Digit Multiplication - Standard Algorithm 5.NBT.5
5th Grade Math - Divide Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers - 5.NF.7
Common Core Math 5th Grade Geometry Activities (5.G.1,2) Coordinate Plane
Common Core Math 5th Grade Geometry Activities 5.G.3,4 with I Have Who Has Game
Common Core Math 5th Grade Measurement Activities (5.MD.3,4,5) Volume
MATH DOMINOES - Equivalent Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Thanks for viewing!
Created by Hilda Ratliff