In this resource there are many activities/worksheets that can be used to help you when setting up norms/expectations in your classroom. These activities revolve around 6 key mentor texts that I use every year to help me set up an inclusive and respectful classroom community.
1. The Kissing Hand By: Audrey Penn
2. Have You Filled A Bucket Today? By: Carol McCloud
3. How Full is Your Bucket? For Kids By: Tom Rath and Mary Reckmeyer
4. David Goes To School By: David Shannon
5. Lacey Walker Nonstop Talker By: Christianne Jones
6. My Mouth Is A Volcano By: Julia Cook
Every mentor text has 1-3 pages that coincide with the text and main idea/message from the story!