This “Back to School” resource reviews various concepts taught in 5th grade math.
The 8 student pages include:
1. Evaluate expressions with grouping symbols.
2. Use exponents to denote powers of 10.
3. Compare two decimals to thousandths.
4. Round decimals to any place.
5. Multiply and divide whole numbers.
6. Add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals to hundredths.
7. Add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
8. Find the volume of rectangular prisms.
9. Plot points in the first quadrant.
10. Classify two dimensional figures.
Common Core Standards:
5.NBT.2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
5.NF.1, 4, 7
You may choose to use the entire resource at the beginning of school, or you may use the pages separately to review before you teach a related concept in 6th grade math. There are eight student pages in the resource.
Click on a title below for additional 6th grade math resources.
Math Board Games Bundle - 6th Grade - (6.RP) (6.NS) (6.EE) (6.G) (6.SP)
Common Core Math 6th Grade Geometry 6.G.1 Area Parallelogram Triangle Activities
Common Core Math 6th Grade Geometry 6.G.4 Surface Area Prisms
Common Core Math 6th Grade Expressions (6.EE.2a,b,c) with I Have-Who Has Game
Common Core Math 6th Grade Equivalent Expressions (6.EE.3,4) with I Have-Who Has
Common Core Math 6th Grade Equations/Inequalities Write Expressions (6.EE.5.6)
Common Core Math 6th Grade - Solve Equations - Graph Inequalities (6.EE.7,8)
Common Core Math Activities 6th Grade (6.EE.9) Tables, Graphs, Equations
Common Core Math 6th Grade Ratios and Proportional Relationships 6.RP.1.2.3ab
Common Core Math 6th Grade Ratios and Proportional Relationships 6.RP.3cd
6th Grade Math - Ratios, Rational Numbers, Expressions, Statistics
Common Core Math 6th Grade - Statistics and Probability - CCSS 6.SP
Thanks for viewing!
Created by Hilda Ratliff