Back to school - Back to School :What's That Word Unjumble Center Activity using bottle caps
It's back to school time! Are you read for back to school?
This back to school center game activity, would be ideal for first and second graders in the first month back to school.
* You will Need:
- An empty tissue box with all of the back to school words written on the caps.
- One playing card per player and four counters each.
* How to Play:
Players choose one card each. The caller dips their hand into the box and reads the cap and then holds it up to the group.
Players must work out if this is one of their jumbled words. If it is they place a counter on the word.
The first to fill their card is the winner.
Your file includes:
- 2 pages of Back to School vocabulary cards (image and text).
- Instruction card for students
- 10 playing cards (full-page)
- Self correction page
- 5 individual record sheets
Your file also comes with a black and white version as well; pages 24-38.
Designed by Clever Classroom, 2013 - for single classroom use only (addition user licenses are available in checkout at 50% of the original value).
For more back to school resources, click here
For more bottle cap games and activities, click here