Back to School Activities
What educators are saying
Back to school time is a fun, exciting, and chaotic time and these activities will keep your students engaged as they learn to use good work habits, get to know one another, and more! This pack is filled with activities to use with your students during the first week (or two) of school.
Return of the Nerds offers a variety of activities to choose from, but won't overwhelm you with options. Choose from various class book options (class books are great to set quality of work expectations), a bus shaped journal, flap books, and more. You can use as much, or as little, as you like!
The following is included in this pack:
- Suggestions for Use
- Snapshots of Us Class Book
- We Need Rules! Class Book
- I'm So Excited About This Year! Class Book
- Safety Banner Template
- My First Week School Bus Shaped Book (includes handwriting & regular writing lines)
- My Summer Flap Book
- My School/Classroom Flap Book
- School Smarts I Spy (students answer simple questions about procedures in their classroom, identify key individuals in the school, etc.)
- Tell Me, Tell Me (A Get to Know You Activity)
- I've Got My Eyes on Learning Craftivity & Writing Prompts (bulletin board display)
- All About Me Lapbook (with cover options for grades K-6)
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included!