Back to school time! Back to school: Back to School Vocabulary Bottle Cap Game for first and second graders
This game is centered around back to school vocabulary seen in the vocabulary chart (2 pages) provided.
★ NOTE: This file can now be found in ALL Clever Classroom's Word Work Resources
Your students will love using recycled bottle tops and an empty tissue box to learn back to school language.
Each player will need a card (there are 12 different full-page cards in your file) and six counters.
How to Play:
1. Choose a card and read the word on the card that matches the picture.
2. One player looks after the box and is the caller. He/she dips their hand in and reads out the word on the cap and shows everyone.
3. Players count the letters in the word and match it the number on their card with a counter.
4. The first player to fill up their card is the winner and they then become the caller.
5. Complete one of the student record sheets when you have finished playing.
Your file includes:
- A how to use page (for teachers)
- Vocabulary list (for teachers)
- Back to School vocabulary chart (2 pages) with text and images
- Student instruction page
- 12 playing boards
- 6 individual student record sheets
- and everything above in black and white
~ Please download the preview file for a closer look.
* Vocabulary used in this game includes:
Please contact me should you have any questions.
Designed by Clever Classroom.
Cloud image not included in file.
Main font used in this file is Primary Penmanship by KG fonts.
Clip art by Scrappin Doodles,
Graphics From the Pond,
and Tammy Ferrell.
Borders by Dancing Crayon Designs.
Fonts by KG Fonts, Kevin and Amanda and Cara Carroll.
You might also like our:
Bottle Cap Center Games for any Word List BUNDLE 30+ Games