Heading back to school is such an exciting time for our students. Spend those first days back with a collection of activities that help your students get to know you and their classmates. This BUNDLE includes over 30 printable activities and 20 digital activities that are perfect for the first weeks of school.
The DIGITAL pages are available in Google Classroom. However, they can also be downloaded from there as PowerPoint files. For the Aside from the main titles, you can edit almost all of the directions and text to meet the needs of your classroom.
Please note that the printable pages are NOT editable.
If you're interested in purchasing the digital pages ONLY, click HERE!
If you're interested in purchasing the printable pages ONLY, click HERE!
DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES
- Summer Stickers
- Back to School Emotions
- Opinion Writing: The Best Subject
- Back to School Selfie
- Looking Forward to __ Grade
- Welcome to __ Grade
- Back to School Roll-a-Story
- First Day, First Impressions
- “Hello! My Name is...”
- 2 Truths and a Fib
- Math About Me
- Figure Me Out
- A Letter to Myself
- Getting to Know My Teacher 3-2-1
- Student Questionnaire
- Meet the Teacher
- My Teacher: True or False
- New Year, New Goals
- Teacher Q & A
- Getting to Know You Cootie Catcher
- Name Plates (versions available for grades 2-6)
- “Get to Know...” Pennant (2 Versions)
- Let’s FLAMINGLE – A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- All About Me (And My Classmates) - A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- “Our Best & Brightest Work Coming Soon!” signs for bulletin boards.
- All About My Child (for parents to complete)
- Summer Slideshow
- “A Look Back at My Summer” Writing Paper(2 Versions)
- Classmate Interview
- “Top 10 Things to Know About...” (Goes with classmate interview)
- “Navigate & Locate in Your New Classroom” (Scavenger Hunt)
- Classroom Rules Activity
- Routines & Procedures: Note-Taking Page
- Tell Us About You with TANGRAMS!
- “Let’s TACO ‘Bout...” Question Cards
- iGoals (2 Versions)
- “First Day of ___ Grade” and “Last Day of ___ Grade” Posters
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments!