Heading back to school is such an exciting time for our students. Spend those first days back with a collection of activities that help your students get to know you and their classmates.
- This resource includes 20 digital activities that are perfect for both the classroom and distance learning.
- These pages are available in Google Classroom. However, they can also be downloaded from there as PowerPoint files.
- Aside from the main titles, you can edit almost all of the directions and text to meet the needs of your classroom.
Here's what's included:
- Back to School Emotions (Emoji Activity)
- Back to School Roll-a-Story
- Figure Me Out
- Summer Stickers (Hydro Flask Activity)
- Meet the Teacher
- Looking Forward to __ Grade
- A Letter to Myself
- Math About Me
- Getting to Know My Teacher 3-2-1
- Welcome to __ Grade
- First Day, First Impressions
- Opinion Writing: The Best Subject
- Student Questionnaire
- My Teacher: True or False
- New Year, New Goals
- Back to School Selfie
- Hello! My Name is...
- Two Truths, One Fib
- Teacher Q & A
Please note that this resource includes DIGITAL PAGES ONLY. If you're interested in both Digital and Printable pages, check out my Back to School BUNDLE!!
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.