Heading back to school is such an exciting time for our students. Spend those first days back with a collection of activities that help your students get to know you and their classmates. This resource includes over 30 printable activities that are perfect for the first weeks of school!
- Summer Stickers
- Back to School Emotions
- Opinion Writing: The Best Subject
- Back to School Selfie
- Looking Forward to __ Grade
- Welcome to __ Grade
- Back to School Roll-a-Story
- First Day, First Impressions
- Getting to Know You Cootie Catcher
- Name Plates (versions available for grades 2-6)
- “Hello! My Name is...” Printable
- 2 Truths and a Fib
- “Get to Know...” Pennant (2 Versions)
- Math About Me
- Figure Me Out
- Let’s FLAMINGLE – A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- All About Me (And My Classmates) - A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- “Our Best & Brightest Work Coming Soon!” signs for bulletin boards.
- A Letter to Myself
- Getting to Know My Teacher 3-2-1
- Student Questionnaire
- All About My Child (for parents to complete)
- Summer Slideshow
- “A Look Back at My Summer” Writing Paper(2 Versions)
- Classmate Interview
- “Top 10 Things to Know About...” (Goes with classmate interview)
- “Navigate & Locate in Your New Classroom” (Scavenger Hunt)
- Classroom Rules Activity
- Routines & Procedures: Note-Taking Page
- Tell Us About You with TANGRAMS!
- “Let’s TACO ‘Bout...” Question Cards
- iGoals (2 Versions)
- “First Day of ___ Grade” and “Last Day of ___ Grade” Posters
Please note that this resource includes PRINTABLE PAGES ONLY. If you're interested in both Digital and Printable pages, check out my Back to School BUNDLE!!
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.