Also included in
- Back to School Mega Bundle | PDF and Digital Versions: Teachers save time and money by purchasing this back-to-school mega bundle. You will get access to 5 ready to go resources that will help you and your students get to know each other during the first week of school. These resources are perfect fPrice $9.99Original Price $16.99Save $7.00
- Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 1 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $269.99Original Price $330.07Save $60.08
- Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $314.83Original Price $349.81Save $34.98
Back to School Activities Bundle | PDF and Digital Versions: This Back to School Activities bundle is geared towards upper elementary and middle school students. It is a great mix of both independent and collaborative back-to-school activities for the first two weeks of school.
- Teacher Instructions (specific timeline included)
- Student Info Sheet (basic information)
- Interview The Room Activity (students mingle and get to know each other)**
- Dear New To Me Teacher Letter Writing Activity (write a letter to their new teacher using sentence starters)
- Letter To Yourself Time Capsule Activity (graphic organizer style)
- Student Seating Plan Choice Card (provides an opportunity for student voice in the classroom
- Student Identity Art Assignment (students showcase their cultural background)
- Journal Writing Summer Vacation Prompts (5 different choices - can be glued into an interactive journal)
- Interactive Story Writing Activity (get students back into the writing groove)**
- Back to School Bingo (fast and energetic first day get to know you activity)**
- "Great activities to choose from. It's so nice not having to "re-invent the wheel"!
- "I love the idea of letter writing at the beginning of the year. Gives me a chance to see what their writing is like. I am looking forward to returning to the students the letters they wrote in September!!"
- "I enjoyed using some of these activities at the start of the year. I moved up a grade so I have almost all of the same students as last year so I needed some new ideas for my back-to-school activities! It worked out great :)"
- "I love how engaging all of these activities are for back to school. I've been on mat leave so I'm looking forward to using something that will help me transition into the classroom easily."