Everything you need to make your days back in the classroom memorable can be found in ONE RESOURCE!
10 Activities that are NO PREP! That's over 130 questions!
- True or False Game (PDF & Digital) - 10 Questions Included, Answer Sheet Included - Students will discover if the statement is indeed TRUE or False. False statements included explanations.
- Hot Tamale (PDF) - 18 Questions Included - Print out the "Hot Tamale" for students. When the music stops, whoever is holding the Hote Tamale will answer the question read by the teacher.
- All about my Teacher (PDF & Digital) - 10 Questions Included, Answer Sheet Included - Students will guess the answer to each question. Each question is about the likes and favs of the teacher! How fun!
- Roll & Share (PDF & Digital) - 12 Questions Included, Answer Sheet Included - Students will roll a dice. The number the student rolls is the question they will answer.
- I wish my teacher knew... (PDF & Digital) - Students are encouraged to write anything they wish for the teacher to know.
- Student Interview & Reflection (PDF & Digital) - 14 Questions Included - Students will work with a partner and "interview" each other. After, students will complete the reflection piece.
- This or That (PDF & Digital) - 20 Questions Included, Answer Sheet Included - STUDENTS LOVE THIS ONE! Students will pick a favorite between 2 choices on each card.
- Why, but why? (PDF & Digital) - 24 Questions Included - When the teacher calls on a student, ask them to flip over their card, and tell their “favorite”. The teacher will then ask, “why” and after student answers will ask “but why”. This will help students really get to know each other better than their favorite thing.
- Back to School BINGO - 30 Questions Available - The teacher will ask the questions provided. If students can relate to the questions, ask them to mark the square. When the card is full, ask students to yell, "BINGO".
- Writing Prompt - Students will choose the setting, 2 characters, 3 problems, and 4 objects. All PROMPTS ARE PROVIDED! Ask students to share their writing or display in the classroom or hallway.
*As you can see everything you need Back to School Activities is right here. The best part...ALL THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE FOR YOU!
I hope you have a blessed school year! If you have any questions, I am happy to help.
Click here to read the blog post "15 Back to School Activities".
- Follow me on TPT
- Leave feedback on TPT
- Check out my blog: www.teachingdunnsimply.com
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
*If you have any questions or have any problems please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org