Back to School Activities | First day of School Activities for Kindergarten
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ✏️ KEYWORDS: Whole Store Bundle, Lifetime Membership, Literacy, Numeracy, Health and Wellbeing, Science, Language, Religious and Moral Education, Technologies, Expressive Arts, Social Studies,Corona Virus, Distance Learning, Bundle, Sale, Christmas, Halloween, St Patricks Day, New Year, Thanksgiving,Price $457.60Original Price $572.00Save $114.40
- ✏️ DESCRIPTION - Looking for something to do this month? September is a month to get tackling some of the literacy and numeracy needs. Looking for something else - be sure to check out our Custom TPT Bundle with 20% off from MrMsInstaStuff❗️MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE IN EACH RESOURCE FOR APrice $68.80Original Price $86.00Save $17.20
Do you want to introduce a new activity to your classroom and engage learners? Do you want to increase their word fluency by having them describe how they are feeling? Are you looking for information on how to teach emotions in the classroom? This product contains activities designed specifically for this purpose. Great for first day of school or back to school!
Lead your students through these activities that focus on feelings and promote this through discussion and examples. Students will love discussing their feelings to their peers through these fun activities, and won't even realize how much they're learning!
Here's what you'll get:
- Emoji Feelings Chart
- Emoji Cut and Paste Writing Frame
- 3 styles of writing frames depending on needs of learners
- ‘My First Day’ and ‘My Day’ versions included
- Google Slides templates included
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
“Thank you for this wonderful resource. Having a composite class of grade 1 and 2 students this year I really appreciated the differentiation you included in the pack. Fantastic resource. The kids LOVED choosing their emojis and then went on to independently design their own for other emotions. Thank you!”
“Love this! We used this on the first day of school so I could get a writing sample and hang them up on our writing wall. Students love anything emoji so this is a very engaging writing activity.”
“My students really liked this activity. Some of the pics they drew and used really allowed me to figure out how they felt about starting school this year.”
“Used it as icebreakers in the beginning of the school year. My kids love using emojis in the classroom:)”
You may also like…
→ My Name is .....
→ Alphabet Activities
→ Spelling Activities
✉️ FIND ME ON : INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // BLOG // TPT
to keep up to date with all of my latest releases . ALL of my new products are released with 50% off for the first 24 hours so its always good to pick up a bargain .
⌨️ WE LOVE FEEDBACK - Did you know that you can earn credits for leaving feedback ? For every $1 you spend on TPT you will receive 1 credit . Once you have gained 20 credits you will have $1 available to spend on the TPT store . Pretty much its FREE money for leaving feedback !!! WIN WIN WIN !!!
Copyright © Mr M’s Insta Stuff
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.